Having a great academic record is not enough. Today, appearances matter too and that’s why it is important to have an attractive personality to go with your academic achievements to improve chances of landing your dream job. An individual with a good personality can enjoy better relationships with their colleagues as they are regarded as more understanding and have enhanced communication skills than others. Today, job aspirants prefer enrolling for personality development courses to make present themselves as a complete package to companies looking for individuals with intelligent and smart candidates.
Amrita Global Education conducts Personality Development course which are aimed at making candidates more confident in their approach to career and the society in general. The course covers the entire gamut of things that can shape and develop your personality. It not only touches upon the basic personality traits but also deals with topics like moral development, personality types, personality disorders and bringing about changes in personality through a systematic and professional approach.
Our personality development course also includes additional content such as accent neutralization, speech quality, attitude, HR interview skills, listening skills and lots more.
Our personality course is of three months duration. The regular classes duration is of five days from Mondays through Fridays while weekend classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays for four hours each day. We offer coaching in both Hindi and English. We also conduct tests every 15 days for the convenience of our students.
- What is personality?
- Why does it matter?
- We are all unique.
The Developing Personality
- How do personalities develop?
- Multiple theories in psychology.
- Three main influences cited:
- a) Heredity
- b) Environment
- c) Situations
Stages of Development
- Freudian stages of development
- Erik Erickson’s stages of development
Need’ a little personality?
- How needs impact personality
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
Basic Personality Traits
- Environmental influences
- The big five dimensions
- As related to personality
- Kohlberg’s stages
What’s your personality type?
- What are the basic personality types?
- Quiz to determine personality type
- Learning about yourself through type
Hearing Jung Out
- Who was Carl Jung
- His contribution to personality development theory
Personality and Career Choice
- Matching your career and personality
- Why it matters
- Self efficacy
Changing Your Personality
- Can personalities change?
- Being yourself, being adaptable
- Positive attitude
- Controlling emotions
- What they are and why understanding them matters
- Paranoid, schizoid, antisocial, borderline, narcissistic,avoidant, dependent, obsessive
Do opposites really attract?
- Getting like personalities together, as well as opposites
- What can happen
- Multiple personalities on the same team
- Ways you can try to improve
- Helpful tools and exercises
- Benefits of keeping a journal
- Setting goals, focusing on positives
Working on Personality Changes
- Focusing on attitude
- Staying motivated
- Increasing confidence
- Watching body language
- Handling other people
Putting it all together
- Knowing your own personality strengths and weaknesses
- Being able to identify other people’s personality traits
- Using that in your home, career and relationships
EXTRA COURSE CONTENT WHICH WE GIVE TO THE STUDENTSS
- Accent Neutralization
- Quality of speech
- Organization of thoughts
- HR Interview Skills
- Group Discussion
- Micro presentation
- Style / Confidence
- Contextual grammar and Vocabulary
- Voice inflection
- Diction clarity
- Language manners
- Listening skills
- Striking a deal
- Resume writing – See more at: http://www.infinitecourses.com/Course_Details.aspx?Course=Call-Center-Training&CourseID=2232#sthash.GNaFeigD.dpuf
Class Duration Conducted by the institution.
- Course duration- 3 Months.
- Classes Duration: 5 days in week (Mon-Friday)
- Weekened Classes: Saturday & Sunday (4 hours class per day).
- Medium of Teaching : Both Hindi & English.
- Combined Test: Conducted every 15 Days based upon the exam pattern.
- Next Batch starting from : We have a separate batch every week having batch strength of not more than 15 students so as to have a better interaction with the teachers.
- Admission Process: Students needs to fill the form of Amrita Global Institute and needs to submit their id proof along with 2 passport size photographs.
- Note: We will provide notes of all the subjects & test papers (available both in English & Hindi Medium).